25.5.16











There was a point in time,
where I felt like there was nowhere in the world that felt like home.
Perhaps this issue still prevails.
This is the closest thing I have felt in a long time - 

I still get the desire, sometimes, to just pick up and run.
But there are a great many more things now, keeping me grounded.
Some good, some I would perceive to be not so good.

We all like to pretend that our struggles somehow trump those of people around us,
or elsewhere. 
I don't necessarily think this invalidates them. 
But it is an important perspective to keep in the periphery of our perpetual whining.

I have my struggles; you have yours.
I want to help you with yours in any way that I am able.

I don't expect the same but it would be nice, I'll admit.




coat VINTAGE
slides OFFICINE CREATIVE
tote WHITE CUBE


1 comment: