23.4.14










Hey everyone!

Today marks the first installment of my collaboration with Paul Rizk. Lately, I've been inspired with thoughts of gradient blue skies, and the feeling of a fresh summer breeze in the air. I wanted to pair this gradient cotton shirt and suit-jacket cardigan with a navy cuffed trouser and navy canvas shoe. This subtle monochrome needed to be offset slightly, so I accessorized with a great leather belt, and my favorite vintage BOY London leather backpack. These are the perfect accessories for a summer day on-the-go.

To shop more of the collection, visit:

Don't forget to follow me on Instagram for more updates:

Cheers,
N

xx
shirt PAUL RIZK
cardigan PAUL RIZK
pants H&M
shoes JOE
backpack BOY LONDON
belt CLUB MONACO

3 comments:

  1. Add my Blog Stylish Guy! and i add your http://vivailofashion.blogspot.ru/2014/04/famous-news.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great outfit =) I like the style =)
    Too bad you live so far away, I really would like to do a photo shooting with you ;)

    Elisabeth
    http://elisabethgatterburg.blogspot.co.at

    ReplyDelete
  3. So so so cool man !!

    www.philippe-girard.ch

    ReplyDelete