30.12.13




















Hey everyone!

Today marks the launch of a very special collaboration with my friend Karen La, and her amazing hand-crafted jewelry line BROKEN PROMISES. Karen's minimal aesthetic and attention to quality and detail are what attract me most to her work; making each and every piece versatile and completely wearable! I had the pleasure of meeting up with Karen, and she took time out of her busy schedule to show me around her studio space.

I am absolutely in love with the brushed-silver ring trio that Karen has custom-made for me. The blackened details and changeability of ring placement speak to my need for jewelry to be adaptable and versatile--no matter the outfit! Need some bold pieces for an upcoming holiday party? Or perhaps something to wear throughout the new year?

Check out Karen's entire shop-able line at:
OR visit her homepage at:

Also, don't forget to LIKE her page on Facebook to keep an eye on any ideas that she may have brewing!

Happy New Year!

Nigel
xx
rings BROKEN PROMISES
jacket VINTAGE
scarf ZARA
jeans VINTAGE
boots CUSTOM


4 comments:

  1. Great blog! Now I'm your new follower :)
    Regards! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome rings and jacket

    http://heyhadrien.blogspot.com/2013/12/no-way-out.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. Loving your leather jacket!

    ReplyDelete