22.11.13








Hey, everyone :)

Today sadly marks the last installment of my collaboration with Title of Work, by Jonathan Meizler. The final piece from the collaboration is this great navy knit tie--which I think is perfect for the upcoming winter and holiday seasons! I paired the tie with a contrasting monochrome shirt, and framed this with a dark fitted blazer. Finally, I accessorized with my Casio databank watch to add a little bit of playfulness to the look.

To shop the rest of Jonathan's line visit:

Don't forget to follow me on Instagram for more updates:

Cheers,

Nigel
xx
tie TITLE OF WORK
shirt ZARA
blazer VINTAGE
pants UNIQLO
watch CASIO




3 comments:

  1. How can one pics be so intense, simple and gorgeous at the same time? good job!

    www.anorexicescapades.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cool outfit and awesome pics
    <3
    http://heyhadrien.blogspot.com/2013/11/theres-no-good-advice.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey =)
    Nice blog! I love it!
    And great outfit ... But how do you get this beautiful photos? Do you have someone taking them for you or are all of them self-portraits?

    Elisabeth
    http://elisabethgatterburg.blogspot.co.at

    ReplyDelete